GPCA PlastCon 2013 is the leading conference for Plastic Converters to be held in the Middle East. Focussing on the Gulf polymer industry and the main challenges and developments in plastic conversion today, this conference will bring together all major players with an interest in this key industry sector.
GPCA PlastCon 2013 will provide:
* Seminars on technological innovations for converters
* Conference sessions with both a technical and business focus
* An exhibition for resin producers and machine suppliers
* Excellent networking opportunities across 2 ½ days
* The GPCA Plastics Innovation Awards 2013
The overwhelming success of the previous GPCA Plastics Summits has shown the high interest for plastic conversion in the Middle East. In 2012, 350 industry executives attended the meeting in Dubai, and we expect 2013 to be even more successful.
Join GPCA PlastCon 2013 to learn about the latest market and technological opportunities in the global and regional plastics industry, and to forge new business contacts.
GPCA PlastCon 2013 will once again feature the Plastics Innovation Awards, recognising innovation, excellence and creativity in the technology and chemistry of plastic conversion. More details will be available soon on how to enter the awards or to nominate an individual or company.
- A dedicated seminar on latest developments in extrusion technologies
- Opportunities with speciality resins from the GCC
- Innovations in plastics conversion, including:
- carbon composites/fibres
- vacuum deposition technologies on thin films
- innovation in plastic film application
- What is required from a successful product
- including case studies from multinational end-users
- Export to international markets
- featuring case studies from companies exporting to global markets