About the Conference
The GCC plastics conversion industry is reaching a fork in the road ahead. The question is, where will paths lead for growth and sustainability?
The 2017 conference explores key international industry trends with a focus on where sustainable growth can be created and harnessed within the GCC polymer value chain. CEO’s from some of the region’s largest companies will set the tone for discussion followed by industry experts who will present their ideas about opportunities for future leverage.
The GCC is set to commission three global scale elastomer plants which brings the focus of discussion of the conference to two major topics. The conference will discuss the impact that this market supply push will have for the regions thermoplastic processors and the opportunities that lay ahead for investment within the industry landscape. In addition, it will provide in-depth insight into the future sustainability plans and targets of the GCC plastics conversion industry and the steps that need to be taken to achieve these goals.
Key topics to be discussed:
- GCC polymer and plastic conversion industries status and health
- International trends in plastics conversion
- Thermoplastic 3-D printing
- Thermoplastic elastomers in the GCC
- International supply trends - Effecting the GCC plastics
- Conversion industry
- Plastics in the GCC construction industry
- Sustainability with the GCC plastics industry